Shara Terry, Real Estate Professional with Keller Williams Sonoran Living

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Why I Adore the Arizona Cardinals




"Teamwork can be summed up in five short words -- 'We believe in each other'". Author unknown.
 
To say I am a die-hard Arizona Cardinals fan would be an understatement. I am a season ticket holder and I love football, but my loyalty to my team runs deeper than that. I appreciate the players for their personal contributions to their communities and their unwavering devotion to each other in pursuit of these goals. The Cardinals are impressive in their team work while on the field, but they are even more impressive in their team work off of the field.
 
In April, I had the privilege of attending the annual Larry Fitzgerald Celebrity Softball Game. Larry is just one example of the extraordinary young men that make me proud of my Cardinals. 2014 marked the fourth year Mr. Fitzgerald has hosted the event, which donates proceeds to his charity, The Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund. The charity helps families in crises by supporting health organizations and positive activities for kids . Celebrities such as singer Ashanti, NFL players, and others humbly donated their time and spirit to the cause. Several Cardinals teammates participated in the event with Mr. Fitzgerald, including Jay Freely, Antonio Cromartie, Patrick Peterson, Calais Campbell, Darnell Dockett and Andre Roberts. I loved seeing my team working together off the field for such an important cause!
 
The camaraderie among the players as they played softball and made this event successful was fun to witness. Watching these guys generously sign autographs and interact with the attendees made me proud to be an Arizonian. Our Cardinals really do live the motto -- "we believe in each other". hope to see you at the Larry Fitzgerald Celebrity Softball Game next spring. Nice work Cardinals, and thank you for continuing to make me honored to be an Arizona Cardinals fan.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment